This red stripped jacket is inspired from Fight club jackets, worn by Brad Pitt (Tyler Durden) worn in the Fight Club movie made in 1999. This jacket offers a new twist to the design with black leather and red striped designs. Skilfully crafted with the highest quality leather to last a life time. This jacket will never go out of fashion. With a racer look, this jacket has a distinctive design with two red bands on either sides of the upper sleeve. For those bikers we also have the added option of CE armours which are pads that can be easily placed in the back shoulders and elbows without changing the jackets shape.
- 1970 Cafe racer style retro leather jacket
- Made from Top Grain Cowhide Leather with quilted polyester lining.
- Leather Natural Cowhide Mild, Drum dyed outer shell construction.
- Pre-Curved Sleeves for correct riding situation
- Inside pockets
- YKK brand zippers on wrist, side and front.
- Pre-Curved Sleeves for correct riding situation.
- Biker style collar
- Side zips and buckles for waist adjustment
- Removable CE Armours (optional)
- Other colors available.